Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do people spoil as easily as me?

I never thought of myself as "easily spoiled" before. But, I'm soooo spoiled at my current job.

The other day I was "in a tither" ... "had my underwear in a bunch" ... "all worked up" ... "p1$$3d 044" ... "you name it" ... because my allergies were bad and the supply room was out of tissues. How terrible, I had to use those itchy hand paper towel sheets from one of the bathrooms! What a crumby place to work!

Then I remembered how, at ever other job, people would come to my desk because I was the only one who had tissues. No other company supplied them, but I always bought a box for myself. I almost forgot that I'm perfectly capable of going to the grocery and buying my own box of tissues. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment